Earl Travillion is a kindergarten through 8th grade site with approximately 315 students, located in the Palmer’s Crossing community. In addition to 39 classrooms, the facility includes a band hall, a cafeteria, a library and a gymnasium. The facility was built in 1957 and was renovated in 1988.
The most recent renovations are the classroom floors, drop ceilings, outside breezeway covering and the replacement of many air conditioning units in several classrooms. The inside and outside bathrooms were completely renovated with new flooring and bathroom fixtures. Several roofing projects have been completed on classroom wings in our facility.
Additionally, Earl Travillion partners with the PineBelt360, the Optimist Club, Edwards Street Fellowship, Pinebelt360, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.–Mu Xi Chapter, William Carey University, FORDETRA, and Junior Auxilliary, all of which provide volunteers, assist with projects, and after-school tutoring opportunities for our children.