- Our school hours are from 8am until 3:45 pm. We will not open doors for students or serve breakfast before 8am. Please do not drop your children off before 8am. This is not a safe practice because many of the faculty and staff are not at work to supervise the children. Please remember that the car line runs through the PRVO entrance for pick up and drop off. Please reserve the main entrance for the bus lane. Remember safety comes first!
- No checkouts after 3:00p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Our new dress code includes navy, white and red button-up polo shirts and khaki or navy bottoms. Please do not sent students in any other colors. Dress code violations will be handled daily according to policy.
- If your child is interested in playing football, basketball or cheerleading he or she must have a complete physical to participate. SeMRHI can provide physicals for you. Athletes are also required to have parent permission, concussion forms, and student health insurance. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please remind your child that riding a bus is a privilege. We expect all students to remain seated, use their inside voices, and show respect to all bus drivers. If students fail to exhibit positive behavior on the bus they will receive a bus suspension.
- Every Tuesday is Tie Tuesday! Please allow your child to wear their favorite tie with their school uniform. WE are dressing for success!